SPECIAL NOTE: Any order changes must be received at least 3 business days prior to shipment. We are unable to honor changes received after that time.
We Proudly Ship Via UPS®.
STANDARD DELIVERY, 1-2 DAYS
For Frozen Packages only, NOT for Live Lobster or Fresh Packages. Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For all Live Lobster, Fresh or Frozen packages.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
Priority (required for Alaska, Hawaii and remote areas)
• Delivered by 12:00 pm to most residential and business areas.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to Alaska, Hawaii or remote areas.
• Please call with questions regarding remote delivery areas.
• Live lobster delivery is not normally available to Alaska and Hawaii; however we can ship lobster tails and other frozen items.
• Available to most areas. Delivered between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm. Call for availability to your area.
PLEASE NOTE Sunday and Monday delivery is not available
SALES TAX: Add 2¼% sales tax on the product total (not including shipping), to any order being delivered into the state of Illinois. This excludes Dollar-Amount Gift Certificate purchases.
• Delivery time not guaranteed during major holiday seasons or weather delays.
• All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO Boxes). Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee. Package delivery cannot be guaranteed if any address information provided to us is incorrect. Please be sure to double check addresses.
• The courier may leave the package at the door if no one is home. Recipients in apartment buildings may need to be home in order to sign for their package and ensure delivery. Sending to a business address is a good option to consider.
• Drivers may require a signature if they feel it is an unsecured location.
• Lobster Gram cannot be responsible for contacting recipients regarding package delivery dates.
• Due to state laws, Lobster Gram is unable to ship Maine lobster tails and Maine Lobster Claws to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. If you would like to send lobster tails to a recipient in either of these two states, please choose from our other tail varieties. Please call for more information.
New England Clam Chowder: (230g): calories 230, calories from fat 120, total fat 13g, saturated fat 9g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol 70mg, sodium 820mg, total carbohydrate 13g, dietary fiber 1g, sugars 3g, protein 11g, vitamin a 8%, vitamin c 6%, calcium 10%, iron 8%.
Ingredients: half & half (milk, cream), sea clams (sea clams and sea clam juice, salt, sodium tripolyphosphate, clam flavor (dried soy sauce [soybeans, salt], clam extract, maltodextrin, partially hydrogenated soybean oil), dextrose, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate, and calcium disodium EDTA.), water, potato (potatoes, sodium acid pyrophosphate), onion, butter (cream, salt), clam base (cooked clams in natural juices, salt, natural flavoring, butter (pasteurized cream, salt), dehydrated potatoes, dextrose, onion powder, maltodextrin, disodium inosinate and disodium guanylate.), flour (wheat flour enriched (niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid) malted barley flour), modified food starch, spices.
Contains: Milk, shellfish (clams), soy and wheat.