Looking for a decadently delicious, fresh and flavorful seafood dish with a taste that’s out of this world? Look no further than this spaghetti squash with garlic herbed butter and lobster selection that’s also low in carbs and gluten free as well!
There’s something special about the sweet, succulent taste of lobster covered in butter that doesn’t disappoint. If you’re looking for a taste like that, pick up today’s recipe, courtesy of The Toasted Pine Nut.
Prep: 15 min.
Cook: 40 min.
Total Time: 55 min.
- 1 medium spaghetti squash
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (for brushing)
- ¾ cup salted butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons sage, chopped
- 2 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 cups lump lobster meat
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the ends off the spaghetti squash and then cut it in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the seeds and discard (or save for toasting!).
- Brush the inside of the squash with coconut oil or your favorite oil.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and place the flat side of the spaghetti squash face down on the pan.
- Roast it for 30 minutes, then flip it so the flat side is up and roast for another 10 minutes. Roasting times may increase depending on the size of the squash.
- Once the spaghetti squash is done cooking, place the butter into a skillet over medium heat.
- Wait for it to melt then add the garlic, herbs, and sea salt.
- Once the butter sauce becomes fragrant, fork the spaghetti squash out of the shell and add it to the skillet.
- Toss to coat the spaghetti squash.
- Finally, add lobster and toss everything to heat through, about 1–2 minutes.
- Then, remove immediately from heat so you don’t overcook the lobster.
- Place in the individual dishes and sprinkle with additional chopped herbs!
There’s something about a light and flavorful seafood and pasta dish like this that’s so delightful to eat. The savoriness of the herbs combined with buttery flavor of the pasta and sweet chunks of thick, succulent lobster meat can make you feel so happy! Try it today and find out for yourself!