Add a little sizzle to your stir fry by trying lobster meat, instead of chicken or beef! This tastes as delicious as is looks, compliments of Lobster From Maine.
- 2 1.5 whole maine lobsters or 8 to 10 oz lobster meat (tails and claws) meat cut into large 2 inch chunks
- ½ yellow pepper julienned
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into slices on the bias
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 large scallions cut into ½ pieces
- 2 medium baby bok choy quartered
- 3 tbs sesame oil
- 2 tablespoon white wine or vermouth
- ½ tbs soy sauce
- ½ tbs oyster sauce
- cilantro for garnish
In a wok heat the sesame oil, sautée the pepper and carrots for 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and scallions and sautéed until soft (about 4 minutes).
Add the baby bok choy stirring until the leaves get wilted and dark
Add wine, soy and oyster sauce
Continue to sautee for another 3 minutes
Add the lobster and toss just to warm up
Off heat add cilantro (leaves or chopped)