Step up your casserole recipes with one that’s tailor-made for seafood lovers. This simple and easy-to-prepare dish is made with lobster, shrimp, and crab meat, and is so easy, it only has three steps! From the looks of the rich, golden, cheese-filled, seafood casserole top, everybody will think it took you all day to prepare it!
This casserole is the perfect entrée to make for a quick weeknight dinner since it’s so easy to make. This mouthwatering dish comes courtesy of Food So Good Mall.com
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-30 minutes
Course: Main Dish
Skill Level: Easy
- ½ pound lump crab meat
- ¼ pound lobster meat
- 5 hard boiled eggs, cut up
- 1 ½ cups mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper to taste
- 3 tbs. fresh parsley, chopped
- ¾ cup onion, chopped
- 8 oz. canned evaporated milk
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese, grated or the cheese of your choice
- ¼ pound medium shrimp, tails on (or off if preferred)
- Mix all ingredients and add to an ovenproof casserole dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with rice. (Recipe ingredients may be doubled if desired)
The garlic-chili butter is the perfect dress-up for the This must-try casserole looks so good and delicious, you could eat it on a cracker! With Lobster Gram, you can count on the best fresh-caught seafood to make any recipe the finest you’ve ever made. Since 1987, we’ve been America’s Lobster experts, sourcing the finest Lobster and Seafood for more than 30 years. And it’s all delivered fresh and direct to your doorstep. Plus, we’ve got the best-tasting fresh-caught shrimp you’ll find outside of Maine and the freshest crab meat you’ll ever taste. And we can ship it all to you wherever you are. Lobster Gram provides the best mail-order Maine lobster and gourmet seafood ingredients you’ll find anywhere. Place your order today!