If you want to diverge from the traditional Thanksgiving holiday meal (okay, just this once!) and try something completely different that will have everybody buzzing, save the turkey for another special occasion and serve an amazing seafood alternative: Baked Stuffed Lobsters with Seafood Stuffing.
Servings: 8 Prep time: 10 min. Cook time: 12 min. Ready in 22 minutes.
- ¾ cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup seasoned crouton, crushed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 6 ounces crabmeat, drained
- 1 lb. lobster tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 tbsp. garlic, minced
- ¼ cup mozarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush a large baking sheet with about ¼ cup of melted butter. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed croutons, remaining ½ cup butter, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon into mushroom caps where the stems used to be.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired and served hot.
Serve hot and enjoy!