Ooo, La La! Italy’s got nothing on our version of the classic stuffed shells, filled with lobster meat, a blend of cheeses and a creamy tomato and lobster bisque sauce! Serves 6.
- One 12 oz. box Jumbo shell pasta
- 3 cups (1 lb.) cooked lobster meat, diced
- 32 oz. container ricotta cheese
- 16 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. fresh minced garlic
- 2 large eggs
- 28 oz. can diced tomatoes w/juice
- 28 oz. can tomato puree
- 20 oz. Lobster Gram lobster bisque
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Cook jumbo shells according to instructions on the box, drain and rinse under cold water, set aside. Pre-heat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine lobster meat, ricotta, 1/2 the mozzarella, eggs, chives, garlic and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well.
In a 2nd large bowl, mix the diced tomatoes with juice, tomato puree and lobster bisque. Stir until blended.
In a 13” x 9” pan, coat the bottom with a thin layer of sauce. An additional small pan may be needed to accommodate shells that do not fit. Stuff shells with about 3 Tbsp. lobster cheese mixture and arrange in a single layer in the pan(s). Pour sauce over the stuffed shells and sprinkle the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese over the sauce.
Cover with foil, tenting the foil so as not to stick to cheese. Bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is golden brown. Garnish with parsley and serve.