Light, refreshing, and healthy - these Lobster Tacos are quick and easy. With an amazing taste, Lobster Gram's Lobster Taco recipe is sure to make your Taco Tuesday's much more delicious!
Serving size: 6-8 tacos
- 1 1/4 - 1 1/2 pound lobster, steamed or 2 lobster tails, steamed or pre-cooked lobster meat, thawed
- 2 ripe but still firm California Avocados, cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 2 tomatoes, cored and seeded cut into 1/4 inch dice
- 1 jalapeno, seeds removed, finely diced
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 1 ear of corn off the cob
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- juice from 1 lime, plus additional limes for serving
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- corn tortillas
In a medium bowl mix the diced avocado, tomato, jalapeno, garlic, salt and lime juice together to form the salsa.
Break down the lobster and dice the meat into 1/2 inch pieces.
Char the tortillas in a dry skillet for 15-20 seconds on each side.
Top each tortilla with some lobster, avocado salsa and a lime wedge on the side.
Extra salsa can be served with tortilla chips!