This delectably divine appetizer is sure to send lobster lovers into euphoria. This recipe is the perfect party pleaser to get guests off to a great time!
Servings: 4-6 Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
1. In a small skillet, heat 2 T olive oil over medium heat. Add the sliced shallots to the pan and sauté until caramelized.
2. Add the lobster, cream cheese and Old Bay to the skillet and turn on the heat to medium low. Stir frequently until the cheese has melted and lobster is partially cooked, 3-4 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the chives.
3. Place the mushrooms in a baking dish so the opening is facing up. Spoon the mixture into the mushroom caps then sprinkle with the gouda.
4. Heat a broiler until the cheese has melted, 2-3 minutes.
5. Garnish with the green onions and serve hot.
Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms take something ordinary and elevate it to the extraordinary - you and your guests will be hooked from the very first bite! Easy to make and easy to serve, Lobster Gram makes it easy all around by including everything you need to cook lobster like a 5-star chef, from start to finish. If you're really hungry for another appetizing treat, try these fabulous Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms.
Source: GoGoGoGourmet.com Photo credit: Clearwater.ca