This recipe is a shellfish fanatic’s dream. It’s rich, mouthwatering, divinely delicious ...and quick and easy to prepare in under 15 minutes. It’s the perfect dish to serve for a date night that’s sure to make you and your significant someone do a seafood swoon!
You can try out this fantastic dish for yourself, courtesy of FoodSoGood.com
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Course: Main Dish
Skill Level: Easy
- 2 small lobster tails, meat removed from shell and cut into 1 inch chunks
- ½ lb. large shrimp, shelled and deveined, tails on
- ½ lb. sea scallops, cut into 4ths.
- 1 and ½ sticks of unsalted butter
- 3 tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs. Italian parsley, chopped for garnish
- 2 shallots, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Add the butter and olive oil to a large sauté pan using medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted, add the shallots and sauté for 1 minute, then add the garlic. Sauté for another minute, being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Add the lobster meat, shrimp and the scallops and sauté for another 2 minutes, turning several times.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the lemon juice.
- Remove the seafood and add to an attractive platter or to individual plates.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
We know you’re going to flip for this meal, and why not? With help from Lobster Gram, any seafood meal you make is bound to be the finest you’ve ever made. We’ve been America’s Lobster experts since 1987, sourcing the finest Lobster, Seafood and Steaks for more than 30 years. And it’s all delivered fresh and direct to your doorstep. Plus, we’ve got the best-tasting shrimp, fresh-caught and fresh-frozen scallops you’ll find outside of Maine. And we can ship it to you wherever you are, cooked, peeled and deveined. Lobster Gram provides the best mail-order Maine lobster and gourmet seafood dinners you’ll find anywhere. Place your order today!