This recipe is so delicious, even the name as it rolls off your tongue makes your mouth water with anticipation. For all the right reasons, lobster and pasta go together like hugs and kisses. Finished with a cream sauce to add richness and flavor, Creamy Lobster Pappardelle will not only impress your guests, but leave them BEGGING for your recipe!
If you wish to substitute the lobster tails for another seafood, that’s perfectly fine. This sensational seafood recipe is courtesy of myrecipes.com, and can be prepared and served in less than a half-hour.
Serves: 4 people Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked pappardelle (wide ribbon pasta)
- 2 cups dry white wine
- ½ cup no-salt-added chicken stock (such as Swanson)
- 1 thyme sprig
- 3 (5-ounce) American lobster tails
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain.
- While pasta cooks, bring wine, stock, and thyme sprig to a boil in a large skillet. Add lobster. Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until done. Remove the lobster from pan, and cool slightly. Remove meat from lobster tails; coarsely chop.
- Add oil, salt, and pepper to wine mixture in pan; bring to a boil. Cook 14 minutes or until reduced to ½ cup. Discard thyme sprig. Stir in cream. Add lobster meat and pasta to sauce. Cook 1 minute or until sauce coats pasta, and toss. Sprinkle with parsley and thyme. Serve immediately.
There’s something special about seafood and pasta that’s classy and comforting. Any way it’s served, people enjoy the rich texture and flavor of the ingredients. Be sure to give this dish your special, extra touch to make it truly and uniquely yours!