This incredible dish is both simple and elegant with a great gourmet flair. Even lobster novices will master it and make a very memorable dinner.
- 3 cups (1 lb.) cooked lobster meat, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 lb. (1 box) linguine, cooked
- 2 Tbsp. butter, margarine or olive oil
- 1 lare Vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. chopped garlic
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, stems removed and chopped
- 1-1/3 cup frozen peas
- 1/3 cup (approx. 7 pieces) cooked bacon
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 16 oz. (2 cups) prepared cream or cheese sauce2 Tbsp. chopped parsley
In a large sauté pan over medium-high heat, melt the butter or heat the olive oil, then add the onions and garlic. Cook until tender, about 2-3 minutes. Add mushrooms, peas and bacon. Cook until mushrooms are tender, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low, add the lobster meat and red pepper flakes, stirring to mix well. Cook for 1-2 minutes. Add sauce, heat through and stir well to thoroughly mix all the ingredients. Serve immediately over linguine and top with parsley. Serves 4-6.
If using our Lobster Meat by the pound, simply thaw, drain the liquid off the meat in a strainer, and prepare the meat for your recipe. Rinsing is not necessary.