You can have your crab and lobster too! For seafood lovers, crab and lobster go together like peanut butter & jelly. The two tastes naturally complement each other in a richly delicious way. Published by kitchme.com, this appetizer idea is a recipe for success, so consider serving it at your next party!
Servings: 8 Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 12 minutes
- 3/4 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1 lb. fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 cup seasoned crouton, crushed
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 can (6 ounce) crabmeat, drained
- 1 lb. lobster, tail, cleaned and chopped
- 3 tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Brush a large baking sheet with about 1/4 cup of melted butter. Arrange mushroom caps in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, mix together crushed croutons, remaining 1/2 cup butter, 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, crabmeat, lobster and garlic. Spoon into mushroom caps where the stems used to be.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned on the top. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired and serve hot.
Crab and Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms are an elegant appetizer that'll add zest to any party. Your guests will snatch them up the minute they hit the table. At Lobster Gram, we're not only famous for our live Maine lobsters, but also the great seafood choices we bring to every meal and occasion. Once you experience a Lobster Gram, you’ll never forget it!