Our lobster lovers at Lobster Gram have great suggestions for matching your steak or seafood dinner with the perfect wine:
White Wines to Serve with Lobster and Shellfish
- Champagne: The bubbly! Choose sec or demi-sec for sweet, brut for dry. Prosecco, Cava or sparkling wine is also nice.
- White Burgandy (Chablis or Pouilly Ruisse): These un-oaked chardonnays have great acidity and tones of citrus fruits that compliment any shellish or seafood.
- Albarino: From the coast of Spain, where seafood is the main diet, this wine has lots of tropical fruit flavors.
Red Wines to Serve with Meats, Salmon, and Tuna
- Oregon Pinot Noir: A livelier version of the average pinot noir with more berry flavors, a drier finish, and less oak.
- Shiraz: A hearty and juicy red with jammy, berry flavors.
- Red Zinfandel: A zesty red that brings out the sweetness of seafood dishes.