Fresh, delicious and no sand!
Live hard-shell Littleneck clams are so easy to prepare that they're one of nature's most convenient foods! These are some of the best and sweetest tasting clams in the world and are a must have for any clambake, lobster bake or to enjoy at any occasion! Each pound serves two to three as an appetizer and contains 8-12 clams.
Live littleneck clams can only be shipped through overnight delivery. Similar to a live lobster package, if frozen items are shipped with live clams they will arrive thawed. Please try our frozen clams when ordering a frozen meal package.
SPECIAL NOTE: Any order changes must be received at least 3 business days prior to shipment. We are unable to honor changes received after that time.
We Proudly Ship Via UPS®.
STANDARD DELIVERY, 1-2 DAYS
For Frozen Packages only, NOT for Live Lobster or Fresh Packages. Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For all Live Lobster, Fresh or Frozen packages.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
Priority (required for Alaska, Hawaii and remote areas)
• Delivered by 12:00 pm to most residential and business areas.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to Alaska, Hawaii or remote areas.
• Please call with questions regarding remote delivery areas.
• Live lobster delivery is not normally available to Alaska and Hawaii; however we can ship lobster tails and other frozen items.
• Available to most areas. Delivered between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm. Call for availability to your area.
PLEASE NOTE Sunday and Monday delivery is not available
SALES TAX: Add 2¼% sales tax on the product total (not including shipping), to any order being delivered into the state of Illinois. This excludes Dollar-Amount Gift Certificate purchases.
• Delivery time not guaranteed during major holiday seasons or weather delays.
• All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO Boxes). Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee. Package delivery cannot be guaranteed if any address information provided to us is incorrect. Please be sure to double check addresses.
• The courier may leave the package at the door if no one is home. Recipients in apartment buildings may need to be home in order to sign for their package and ensure delivery. Sending to a business address is a good option to consider.
• Drivers may require a signature if they feel it is an unsecured location.
• Lobster Gram cannot be responsible for contacting recipients regarding package delivery dates.
• Due to state laws, Lobster Gram is unable to ship Maine lobster tails and Maine Lobster Claws to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. If you would like to send lobster tails to a recipient in either of these two states, please choose from our other tail varieties. Please call for more information.
Littleneck Clams, Live (Wild): (3oz. serving (85g) calories 126, calories from fat 15, total fat 2g, saturated fat 0g, trans fat 0g, cholesterol 57mg, sodium 95mg, total carbohydrate 4g, dietary fiber 0g, sugars 0g, protein 22g, vitamin a 10%, vitamin c 31%, calcium 8%, iron 132%. Wild caught, product of USA.
This is a whole, natural food item with no additional ingredients included.
Fresh, delicious and no sand!
They were delecious. Loved a previous purchase with larger clams much better but this was still good
Two of the lobsters were dead.
The clams arrived fresh....There was not a bad one in the bunch. POOR DELIVERY SERVIVE! The issue that I had was the UPS Over Night, UPS delivered the clams late the next night ..I paid for over night shipping. They where shipped out 8/17/17 afternoon and didn't arrive until 8/18/17 9:30pm. They where on the UPS Van in the morning of 8/18/17 out for delivery.Package was labeled live food and UPS waited till 9:30pm to deliver them.?????
For 16 people I purchased 8lbs of clams and 6 lbs of mussels, had plenty left over. They were both delicious
Again perfect, arrived not one had to be thrown away.
Delivious with lemon, butter and wine
Arrived on time, were fresh and were delicious raw with lemon and cooked.
Great. My Dad loved them...and he is picky about seafood