SPECIAL NOTE: Any order changes must be received at least 3 business days prior to shipment. We are unable to honor changes received after that time.
We Proudly Ship Via UPS®.
STANDARD DELIVERY, 1-2 DAYS
For Frozen Packages only, NOT for Live Lobster or Fresh Packages. Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For all Live Lobster, Fresh or Frozen packages.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
Priority (required for Alaska, Hawaii and remote areas)
• Delivered by 12:00 pm to most residential and business areas.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to Alaska, Hawaii or remote areas.
• Please call with questions regarding remote delivery areas.
• Live lobster delivery is not normally available to Alaska and Hawaii; however we can ship lobster tails and other frozen items.
• Available to most areas. Delivered between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm. Call for availability to your area.
PLEASE NOTE Sunday and Monday delivery is not available
SALES TAX: Add 2¼% sales tax on the product total (not including shipping), to any order being delivered into the state of Illinois. This excludes Dollar-Amount Gift Certificate purchases.
• Delivery time not guaranteed during major holiday seasons or weather delays.
• All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO Boxes). Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee. Package delivery cannot be guaranteed if any address information provided to us is incorrect. Please be sure to double check addresses.
• The courier may leave the package at the door if no one is home. Recipients in apartment buildings may need to be home in order to sign for their package and ensure delivery. Sending to a business address is a good option to consider.
• Drivers may require a signature if they feel it is an unsecured location.
• Lobster Gram cannot be responsible for contacting recipients regarding package delivery dates.
• Due to state laws, Lobster Gram is unable to ship Maine lobster tails and Maine Lobster Claws to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. If you would like to send lobster tails to a recipient in either of these two states, please choose from our other tail varieties. Please call for more information.
Our expectations were so high, perhaps a disappointment was inevitable. Never having eaten Kobe beef before, we simply couldn't resist adding a couple of these steaks to our order. Generally we stick with tenderloin (filet mignon) when we have steak and are not really familiar with the flat iron cut, but for the price of this I figured it must be amazing. The photographs showed highly marbled meat which would indicate a very tender and flavorful steak. Unfortunately, it was neither of those. Even at half the price, I wouldn't order this again.
I'm your basic homemaker & cook. But I love to make something special for those I love. Memorial day weekend was my brothers 78th. Birthday. I made him the Kobe flat iron steak, your lobster meat & creamed spinach & stuffed potato. He was in heaven, & so was I. I did the steak on my Opti-Grill medium rare. The dinner was wonderful. I bought the steak as an add-on, so it was a very good price. Plus, your lobster meat is the best we ever had. If you love steak, don't hesitate to try it. You won't be disappointed.
Dover Plains, NY
these were absolutely the most tender steaks - and the flavor was superb too. Made every filet pale with envy