SPECIAL NOTE: Any order changes must be received at least 3 business days prior to shipment. We are unable to honor changes received after that time.
We Proudly Ship Via UPS®.
STANDARD DELIVERY, 1-2 DAYS
For Frozen Packages only, NOT for Live Lobster or Fresh Packages. Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
NEXT DAY DELIVERY
For all Live Lobster, Fresh or Frozen packages.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to residences and 5:00 pm to businesses.
Priority (required for Alaska, Hawaii and remote areas)
• Delivered by 12:00 pm to most residential and business areas.
• Delivered by 8:00 pm to Alaska, Hawaii or remote areas.
• Please call with questions regarding remote delivery areas.
• Live lobster delivery is not normally available to Alaska and Hawaii; however we can ship lobster tails and other frozen items.
• Available to most areas. Delivered between 8:00 am and 1:30 pm. Call for availability to your area.
PLEASE NOTE Sunday and Monday delivery is not available
SALES TAX: Add 2¼% sales tax on the product total (not including shipping), to any order being delivered into the state of Illinois. This excludes Dollar-Amount Gift Certificate purchases.
• Delivery time not guaranteed during major holiday seasons or weather delays.
• All Shipments require a street address (sorry, no PO Boxes). Damage due to incorrect or incomplete shipping addresses voids our guarantee. Package delivery cannot be guaranteed if any address information provided to us is incorrect. Please be sure to double check addresses.
• The courier may leave the package at the door if no one is home. Recipients in apartment buildings may need to be home in order to sign for their package and ensure delivery. Sending to a business address is a good option to consider.
• Drivers may require a signature if they feel it is an unsecured location.
• Lobster Gram cannot be responsible for contacting recipients regarding package delivery dates.
• Due to state laws, Lobster Gram is unable to ship Maine lobster tails and Maine Lobster Claws to Massachusetts and New Hampshire. If you would like to send lobster tails to a recipient in either of these two states, please choose from our other tail varieties. Please call for more information.
Huge fail!!! Had ordered 2 lobsters. They were on the smaller side of 1-1/2 (more like chicken lobsters); but the worst part is that we were only able to eat one because the other one died. Didn't want to risk that! I did contact the LobsterGram & they issued a $50 gift certificate. But seriously with the cost of shipping ($30!) it's not worth using. The packaging was in a large styrofoam container on dry ice - why this lobster was dead is a concern. Just feel this whole company is overpriced. Not worth it.
A little pricy, but worth it as it was given as a gift at the holidays. Also very convenient, and fairly expedient to receive e-gift card with confirmation code for redeeming.
This gift was a hit. Something different during the holidays or anytime!
I sent my Stepm9m and Dad a certificate for Xmas. They love your lobsters.
Gave gift certificates for Christmas gifts, they were a huge hit. The cards were so nicely done, and Kimberly at the corporate office was so helpful and kind helping us get them on time! Would definitely get again and recommend to family and friends!!!!
Had to purchase the emailed certificate because they charge full shipping ($12) to ship a physical card.
Such a easy non complicated way of giving a quality gift where the recipient chooses what they like best.
Lobsters were delicious, even the 3 lb lobster. Also had the clam chowder - the best we've had. The cheesecake is decadent. Everything that we ordered we were highly satisfied.
My dad was scheduled to travel to New England but had to cut his trip short due to a medical issue that required attention. Since Father's Day was approaching my sister and I decided to each send him Lobster Gram gift cards as his present. He placed his order within days of receiving the certificates and even scheduled the delivery for a special occasion. I would definitely order again!